Equality PAC cares about your privacy rights, and about providing you with the information you need in order to protect them. This website will collect no personal information about you that you do not explicitly choose to provide.
Some information about your visit to this site may be recorded automatically, but it will not be used to identify you personally. This may include:
- The Internet domain and IP address which you’ve used to access this website.
- The type of Internet browser you are using (e.g. Google Chrome) and the operating system of your device (e.g. Mac OS).
- The time and date of your visit.
- The pages you visit associated that are part of Equality PAC.
By signing one of Equality PAC’s petitions, you may receive emails from one or more of the petition sponsors updating you on the progress of this campaign and other important projects. (You may, of course, unsubscribe at any time.)
Disclosure Of Personal Information
Information about our donors and web site visitors is one of our most important assets and therefore we keep it confidential. Personal information is made available to others for the following, limited purposes:
- To Comply with Campaign Finance Laws. We are often required to disclose information regarding our contributions to comply with campaign finance laws. For example, federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year.
- To Carry Out Your Requests. We also may be required to disclose personal information in order to carry out your requests when you use the site. For example, we will share personal information with third parties as necessary to complete a donation transaction or to deliver an e-mail to someone you have identified or when we disclose your return address as part of the service.
- To Protect You and Ourselves. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena), to protect our rights or property, or to protect our donors and supporters from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful conduct, or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- To Support Democratic Candidates and Organizations. We may disclose selected personal information (other than credit card or bank information) to other campaigns and organizations that we believe are like-minded or that we believe you may wish to hear from.
- The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
- If you questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact [email protected].